Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Am Four Months Old!

I am officially four months old! At my checkup this month, I weighed in at 12 pounds, 6.8 ounces, which is about the size of a small Butterball turkey.  Oh!  Speaking of turkeys, here are some highlights from my four month (Thanksgiving-themed) photo shoot: 




Now that I am four months old, I am crazy about toys.  Here is my favorite toy, rattleball.  I love rattleball because he is light enough for me to carry around and easy for me to grab.  Plus, he is brightly colored and he makes a really cool sound when I shake him.  Mommy says if babies were allowed to get tattoos, then I would definitely get a tattoo of rattleball.  That's how much I like him.


Here is me playing with some of my other toys:







Another thing I love to do is go on walks with Mommy.  I really like being carried in my Baby Bjorn so I can see and explore the world!  I especially like looking at the pretty, colorful leaves.  Here are some pictures from one of our walks.  



Of course, I am also becoming quite the little fashionista.  Here I am sporting my favorite pink zebra tennis shoes, along with my stripey outfit.  



Speaking of dressing up, we just had Halloween.  I loved seeing all the kids come to the door in their costumes.  Here I am in some festive outfits that my Grandmom, Great Grandmom, and Grammy got for me.  Can you believe that I didn't even get ONE piece of candy!?  Oh well, maybe next year.






I still think my Daddy is the coolest.  We hang out all the time.  See?





When I'm not hanging with Daddy, I like to spend time with my other best friend.  My feet!  


And I still love going to church!  I'm even pretty good there.  (Most of the time.)  Here I am lifting up my hands during praise and worship time.


My grandparents from Virginia came to visit me this month!  They helped Mommy and Daddy so much.  They cooked lots of food, fixed stuff around the house, and played with me.  Mommy asked me to be very cute so that maybe they would never leave.  I tried really hard, but it didn't work. Oh, well.  At least I will get to visit them again soon!



Well, I guess I should be going.  I'm a very busy girl.  Lots of naps to take and rattles to shake!  

Until next time,
Estie











1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE. so cute i can't stand it. i love her so much. also, 12 lbs at 4 months makes me giggle. L is such a heifer. bless her heart.

    ReplyDelete