Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Am Three Months Old!

Three months old, can you believe it? Here are some of the highlights from my three month photo shoot:










I am still watching football with Daddy, but I am not so sure about these Hokies. Don't they ever win? Oh well, at least I get to nap during the games.

 

Mommy is back to work, so of course it's my job to help her. Here are some pictures of me helping.



 
I am still learning how to sleep. I am getting a little better, and Mommy and Daddy are experimenting with new bedroom routines to get me settled down at night. Here is one that didn't work for some reason:



Here is one that works better:

 
 
Oh yeah, I rolled over the other day! I was doing tummy time and I rolled to my back. Here I am right before I rolled:


I would show you an after picture, but there isn't one because when I rolled I scared myself and cried.

I still love smiling and love Daddy! Here I am smiling with Daddy before we went outside for a workout:

 
And here I am smiling with Daddy after church:


Oh and before I forget, we found an old baby picture of Daddy and matched it up with mine. We are twins! See?



I am a very chatty girl these days. I talk all day. Sometimes, I even say real words. Or at least, I make it sound like I am saying real words. Here I am saying "hi".



Well, I guess I should be going because I'm all out of pictures. Besides, I have a busy day of playing ahead!

Love,
Estie

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment