Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Am One Month Old!

Today I am one month old! (Full disclosure: 2 days ago, I was one month old.  Mommy is a little slow updating my blog.  I will talk to her about that.  I will also talk to her about putting these enormous flowers on my head...)


Anyway, here are some of the cool things I have done this past month:

I visited my grandparents at Lake Isaac in Virginia...


I worked out in my baby gym...



I hung out with Mommy at 3am... (And 1am, and 2am, and 4am.  And all the other am's, too!)


I learned some of the lyrics to "Pour Some Sugar On Me".  Thanks, Auntie Paige!!!


I learned to take a pacifier... (Sidenote - Pacifier comes from the word "pacify".  Dictionary.com defines pacify as: To quell the anger, agitation, or excitement of.  Mommy defines it that way, too.)


I got a bath...  (This is not my first bath, this is my second bath, which was much less traumatic than my first.  Thanks, Grammy, for showing my mommy how to do it right!)


I also spent lots of time with Daddy learning about baseball! Here I am throwing my first ball...


Here I am practicing my right bent-leg slide...


Here I am watching the Phillies with Daddy.  Better luck next game, Phillies!



Here I am with Daddy before his softball championship game.  Better luck next year, Daddy!


And here I am playing with my uncle Andy in my Orioles onesie.  I'm not really an Orioles fan, but Daddy lost a bet with his friend, so sometimes I have to wear this.  I'm not sure if orange is my color, but it does make my dimples pop!


I also spent some time all swaddled up in my "Miracle Blanket".  It's called the miracle blanket because sometimes it makes me sleep for two hours at a time!  (Don't worry, I figured out how to wiggle free...)


Of course, no first month would be complete without some time spent pondering the meaning of life...


I even got to go on a date with Mommy and Daddy for their sixth wedding anniversary!  I got all dressed up...


Then we got frozen yogurt and took a walk in the park...


I learned so much this month!  I wonder what I will learn next month...

No comments:

Post a Comment