I was born last Sunday (July 1st) at 1:29 pm in Mount Holly, New Jersey.
Daddy was the first one to hold me.
Here are some of my first family photos.
I had lots of visitors at the hospital. Here are some pictures of me with my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and friends.
The hospital was very busy. I even squeezed in a photo shoot! Here is one of the pictures:
Finally, it was time to go home on July 3rd. Here I am with Mommy and Daddy, all ready to take my first car ride.
Here I am riding in the car.
And here I am arriving at my home for the very first time!!
When we got home, my Grammy and Poppy watched me while Mommy took a nap. Then, my Gager Grandparents and my GreatGrandmom Esther and GreatGrandpop Jerry came to meet me. I got dressed up for the occassion. Afterward, I snuggled with Mommy and Daddy and finally got to take my hospital bracelet off.
The next day was Fourth of July! I went to my Grandmom and Poppy's house to celebrate. When I was there, I took my first nap in the pack and play. I didn't see any fireworks, but I did get to see my Great Grandmom Rickey.
I spent the next few days hanging out with Mommy and Daddy. They like to take pictures of my big hands and feet. One night, we sat down at the table and Mommy and Daddy actually ate a meal together. I was wondering when we were going to do that, because Mommy and Daddy have been eating standing up at all sorts of odd hours of the day and night. I can't imagine why!
There are a lot of pictures of me sleeping, but these are misleading. I don't sleep much at all. That's because I like to eat every hour. (I do have to gain some weight, after all). Oh! That reminds me. Mommy has found lots of new reality tv shows on at 2am. Her favorite is Gator Boys on Animal Planet.
My favorite part of the week was spending time with my Daddy. We really like to snuggle and listen to country music together. He goes back to work next week and I'm going to miss him so much. But I will get to snuggle him every night when he gets home! I will also send him plenty of texts during the day, because Mommy lets me use her phone to send him messages. In fact, I've even gotten a few texts and emails from my baby friends. (Here is a Facebook message I got from my friend, Avie.)
I've also had lots of visitors who brought Mommy and Daddy lots of yummy food.
Today we celebrated my one week birthday. Mommy made me a special hat to wear and Daddy took my picture.
Now, I am all tuckered out from the party.
Thanks for reading about my first week! I will keep you updated on all my new adventures soon.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
I LOVE THIS! She's so adorable and Kyle is just beaming! Way to look like a supermodel right after labor too Courtney! And I can't get over how big Estie's feet are too - I think she could share some shoes with Hannah :)
ReplyDeleteDitto, you looked AMAZING in the hospital Court! Love the blog and Avie liked seeing her pic on it too. Hugs to Estie! xo
ReplyDelete