Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Am Ten Months Old!

I am this many months old!





Here are some highlights from my ten-month-old photo shoot.









And here are some pictures of me pointing at things. I point a LOT lately. Mostly, I just point at things that I'm curious about, so Mommy or Daddy will tell me about them.





But sometimes, I point at things that Mommy needs to do around the house. You know, to help her. If she leaves her shoes out, or has a pile of laundry that needs to be done, I point it out so she won't forget. I usually make this face so that she knows it's important.


What would she do without me?


There are so many things that I love to do now that I am ten months old! You know how they say, "it's a walk in the park?" Well, my life pretty much IS a walk in the park these days. Literally! I just love being outside and going to the park. It has been so beautiful out that we go a whole lot. Besides walking and jogging, my favorite things to do are blow bubbles and play on the swings. Here I am enjoying the great outdoors!








Whenever I play on the swings, I laugh and laugh and laugh! See?



Other than that, I've been keeping pretty busy around the house, with:

Holding toy summits...


Chasing my shadow around. I'll catch him one of these days...



Trying on pretty bows...


And wrapping Daddy around my finger.

                   
I've also been perfecting some new tricks. (And some old tricks. I've gotten a little better at blowing kisses. I even make this great "muah" sound now so people know I mean business.)


Here is a new trick I learned. "Cheers!"



Whoops, my cup was upside down. Here I am doing it right.


I also learned to stand up this month. Here I am just standing around.





And I've added a couple new words to my vocabulary this month. Like "uh-oh" and "beauty".


You want to know my best new trick of all? Sleeping! My doctor gave Mommy a big lecture about how she needed to stop keeping me up at all hours of the night by feeding me. I'm SO glad he talked some sense into her because now I can finally get some rest. I sleep through the night now.





In fact, I'm feeling sort of sleepy right now. Maybe I'll just take a little...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
Estie







1 comment: