So much has happened this month, I don't even know where to begin! We celebrated Valentine's Day, and Mommy and I got flowers from Daddy. Mommy's were pink and mine were yellow.
I got all dressed up for Valentine's Day.
And I enjoyed spending time with my very first Valentine, Daddy.
Daddy's really great, but I'm sort of hoping that next year, the baby model from the Carter's catalog will want to be my Valentine. Isn't he dreamy?
Mommy thinks it's funny that I think the baby from the magazine is cute, but Daddy doesn't. Whenever Mommy mentions it, he makes a serious face like this.
Anyway, I'm a very hungry girl these days. I like to go grocery shopping for all of my favorite foods.
I love to eat green beans, peas, oatmeal with bananas, broccoli, peaches, and lots of other stuff!
My very favorite food is avocados. (It used to be sweet potatoes, but not anymore!) Here I am with avocados all over my face. Yummy!
Now that I am eight months old, I have lots and lots of hobbies, like:
- Playing with gadgets...

- Jumping in my jumperoo...
- Looking at stuff from an upside down perspective...

- And reenacting movies. Here I am doing "Weekend At Bernie's"...

Who knows? Maybe I'll be an actress someday! I do have quite the range. See?
I have learned so many new tricks this month! Like this one:
I also learned to clap my hands:
Of course, learning tricks is really tiring, so sometimes I just like to chill out.
Or take a nap on Grandmom's lap.

All of this napping must be making my hair grow. It's getting really long and wild!
Sometimes, if I'm having a bad hair day, I just throw on a hat and head out the door.
Speaking of which, I've got places to go, so I'd better wrap this up. Check back soon for another month of adventures!
Love,
Estie

















No comments:
Post a Comment